The Unity-3D asset of an alien-insect is available now, fully rigged, animated and shipped with a Unity demo scene. Here you can see the animations of the model, the demo makes use of mecanim, press the buttons to play the animations:
The animations are
- Idle: Alient-Insert is waiting
- Walk: Walking normally
- Attach right hand: Attack with claw
- Get Hit: Alient-Insect is getting hit
- Walk Get Hit: Insect is getting hit while walking
- Walk Attack right arm: Insect is attacking with arm while walking
- Walk Attack Spike: Insect is attacking with spikes while walking
- Dead: Character dies
The Unity3D Demo-Scene can be seen int this video:
Here are some screenshots of the animations:
The character is lowpoly and can be used on modern mobile phones and tablets (Android). The textures are handpainted (diffuse) and generated (normalmaps). Other models included in the scene are a wooden crate and walls you can use also in your games.
This model can be used in commercial or non-commercial projects.