This is a getting started tutorial for Marvelous Designer 6.5 for beginners.
I will show the basic features and operations by using a simple example of creating a shirt for a male avatar.
The following will be explained:
- Adding an avatar of Marvelous Designer to the scene
- Using the Polygon to to add a pattern for a shirt
- Using Sewings to joins the different parts of the garment
- Starting a Simulation in 3d view to fit the shirt to the avatar
- Show how to export the shirt model as obj or fbx.
Of course Marvelous Designer offers many more features, this is just a video for getting you started with this great software, more tutorials will follow.